Many Advances in sleep medicine are contained in this version of SleepMultiMedia and include:
- Medications to be avoided in Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Sleep Disorder Related Headaches: Migraine, Tension, Cluster, etc.
- Respiratory Scoring Rules and Technical Specifications for Children
- Potential Pathways linking Sleep Disordered Breathing during Pregnancy
- The Use of the Idiopathic Hypersomnia Severity Scale
- Impaired Histaminergic Neurotransmission in Narcolepsy Type 1
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea and Childhood Cardiovascular Risk
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for patients with Obstructive Sleep Apnea and Insomnia
- Latest research on Amyloid and Idiopathic REM Sleep Behavior Disorder
- Association between Tinnitus and Parasomnias
- Pharmacological review of Daridorexant (a dual orexin receptor antagonist) for Insomnia
- Phenotypical Subtypes of Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Latest Chapter: Sleep Related Movement Disorders. All chapters have been extensively updated with current 2021 data.
- Patient Education chapters contain‘Sleep Apnea’, ‘Insomnia’, ‘Shift Work Disorder’, ‘Restless Legs Syndrome’, Dental Sleep Medicine for the Patient’ and ‘101 Questions on Sleep and Dreams’. Includes both Spanish and English versions.
- The program contains an updated set of 1400 self-test questions and 140 updated CME credits that expire December 31st, 2023.
- Approved by the BRPT for RPSGT Recertification and as a designated STAR program for CPSGT and RPSGT exam eligibility.
Uses any Window’s operating system and is compatible by loading VMware Fusion on an Apple computer. Details are available on the SleepMultiMedia website, www.sleepmultimedia.com and on request.