Many Advances in sleep medicine are contained in this version of SleepMultiMedia and include:
- Pediatric Treatment of Narcolepsy and Cataplexy
- Telemedicine in the Diagnosis of Sleep Disorders
- Substance Use and Polysomnography
- Reduction of Seizures with CPAP Therapy
- Contraindications of Oral Facial Pain and Bruxism
- The role of Polysomnographic Data Phenotypes and Cardiovascular Implications
- Management of Overlap Syndrome with CPAP Therapy
- Memory Processing During Sleep
- Home Sleep Testing for OSA in Children
- Performance of Consumer Devices in the Assessment of Sleep
- The proposed link of Sleep Biomarkers in Altzheimers Disease
- Sleep in Women Across the Life Span
- All chapters have been extensively updated with the latest published information.
- Patient Education chapters contain ‘Sleep Apnea’, ‘Insomnia’, ‘Shift Work Disorder’, ‘Restless Legs Syndrome’, Dental Sleep Medicine for the Patient’ and ‘101 Questions on Sleep and Dreams’. Includes both Spanish and English versions.
- The program contains an updated set of 1400 self-test questions and 140 updated CME credits that expire December 31st, 2022.
- Approved by the BRPT for RPSGT Recertification and as a designated STAR program for CPSGT and RPSGT exam eligibility.
- Uses any Window’s operating system and is compatible by loading VMware Fusion on an Apple computer. Details are available on the SleepMultiMedia website, www.sleepmultimedia.com and on request.