OroFacial Management of Sleep Apnea
SMM version 12.0 is fully updated with 2021 references, 140 CME credits and contains over 20 Chapters on Sleep Medicine.
- The Upper Airway Management of Sleep Apnea with Oral Appliances
- Dental and Oral aspects of Upper Airway Anatomy
- Maxillary Expansion, Mandibular Repositioning Appliances, Upper Airway Surgery, and more.
- Oral Appliances combined with Positive Airway Pressure Devices
- Outcome Assessments of Oral Appliances
- Adverse Effects, Titration Protocols, and Follow-up recommendations