- Efficacy of CPAP Preventing Cardiovascular Events
- Neurocognition and Pediatric Sleep Apnea
- Insomnia, Hypertension, Coronary Artery Disease with Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
- Nightmare Disorder and Effects of Cardiovascular Disease
- Metabolomics and Sleep
- Insomnia and Obesity Induced Hepatic Steatosis
- Basal Ganglia and Sleep
- Social Jetlag
- Mandibular Advancement Device Therapy and Epiglottic Collapse
- Acupuncture for Insomnia
- Sleep Duration and Quality with Physical Activity
- Fibromyalgia and Insomnia
- Contains an updated set of 1400 self-test questions and 140 updated CME credits that expire December 31st, 2024.
- All chapters have been extensively updated with current 2022 data.
- Patient Education chapters contain ‘Sleep Apnea’, ‘Insomnia’, ‘Shift Work Disorder’, ‘Restless Legs Syndrome’, Dental Sleep Medicine for the Patient and ‘101 Questions on Sleep and Dreams’. Includes both Spanish and English versions.
- Approved by the BRPT for RPSGT Recertification and as a designated STAR program for CPSGT and RPSGT exam eligibility.
Uses any Window’s operating system and is compatible by loading VMware Fusion on an Apple computer. Details are available on the SleepMultiMedia website, www.sleepmultimedia.com and on request.